We deliver the ‘Big Picture’ across the balance sheet and ownership interests to allow families and foundations to strategically manage their assets, liabilities and risks. Over 80 reports are available to manage wealth as a business and to support day to day management of operations and cash.
We provide fully audited reports which provide evidence-based decision making addressing key issues facing families including:
- Is there sufficient liquidity available from lines of credit and liquid assets to meet forecasted cash needs arising from capital calls, charitable commitments, tax obligations?
- Are this year’s tax projections accurately forecasting income, capital gains and losses across private investments, alternatives and traditional investments?
- Are partnership investments creating financial and tax blind spots?
- Should I make continued investments in my operating companies or should I divest my interests?
- Are there hidden liquidity risks within the family’s estate plans that warrant additional insurance protection or changes in asset allocation to meet estate tax obligations?
- Are my hard assets and collectibles adequately insured and where are there potential gaps in coverage?
To download sample Cash Flow and Liquidity Analysis Reports and/or our Sample Report Booklet click here